Registration for integration courses in Freiburg and Lörrach
Please contact us in order to receive a full individual consultation.
Registration for integration courses often involves a lot of formalities. We recommend that students contact our staff directly, as they will be able to quickly identify the documents needed.
This will depend on the following points:
- How long have you been living in Germany?
- Are you planning to stay here long-term?
- Do you come from a country in the EU/EEA?
- Do you receive unemployment pay type II or housing benefit, or are you exempted from GEZ?
- Have you previously taken any integration courses? If yes, where?
- Have you previously taken a DTZ exam (German test for immigrants) or “Living in Germany” test?
When you come for a consultation please bring all the necessary documents to make the application process quicker:
- Antrag auf Zulassung zum Integrationskurs
(application for the integration course)
- Antrag auf Kostenbefreiung
(application for exemption from the costs)
- Antrag auf Wiederholungsstunden 300 UE
(application for revision classes, approx. 300 teaching units)
The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF) will review the application; this process takes several weeks.
For individual consultation, placement tests and registration please contact us.
Our offices are open Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:00 CET.
Please bring along your passport, Zulassung form and proof of any social security benefits you receive (unemployment pay type II, housing benefit, etc.).
And don't forget your smile and your motivation to learn German in an international atmosphere!